In fact, the Bible, and especially the NT, does not encourage us to put the physical family first. It does not encourage us to lift up visions of Biblical Womanhood that suggest that the ‘highest calling of a Biblical woman is to be a wife and a mother’. Frankly, this is entirely false and a bad theology, especially a bad theology of calling. Let’s consider first some basic building blocks of NT thinking.
- thelittleorganistwhojustcanteven likes this
- thegayguyyouneverknewyouknew likes this
- wornoutfavorite likes this
- theorthodoxgingerbeard reblogged this from liberalchristian and added:
- kenziekinz09 reblogged this from liberalchristian and added:
- thereisnoblogniche reblogged this from liberalchristian
- liberalchristian reblogged this from authorlauralee